University Name: Indian Air Force.
Test: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 2012).
- No. 12 Short Service Commission (12 SSC) Course
- No. 83 Aeronautical Engineers (83 AEC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 55 Short Service Commission (55 SSC) Course
Ground Duty Branches:
- No. 134 Ground Duty Officers (134 GDOC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 27 Short Service Commission (27 SSC) Course
- Candidates desirous of forwarding the offline applications are to complete the application as per the format given below. The advertisement and application format is also published in the Employment News of 09 June 2012.
- All the candidates applying Offline are to mandatorily provide their valid E-mail ID. Applications received without the E-mail ID will be rejected. Admit cards will be forwarded on the E-mail IDs of candidates.
- Allotment of AFCAT Centres is automated. Online applications are beneficial to the candidate due to ease of data capture and better chances of allotment of preferred AFCAT Centre.
- On no account is a candidate to apply in both Online and Offline formats.
- No queries / correspondence will be entertained regarding late receipt / non receipt or incomplete / non eligible / illegible applications.
- Complete the application in all aspects and super scribe the envelope with 'APPLICATION FOR AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST: 26 AUGUST 2012'.
- Forward the application to AFCAT Cell, Post Bag No-5, RK Puram (Main) P.O., New Delhi -110066 by ordinary post only.
Click here to more details.
- Last date for the receipt of application form: July 09, 2012.
- AFCAT 2012 Entrance Test will be held on August 26, 2012.
Contact Numbers: Tel. 011 - 2301023/ 7905.