University Name: Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD), Bangalore
Exam: Army Institute of Fashion and Design Written Admission Test (AIFD WAT) 2013
Programmes: UG programs
The applicant must be a 10+2/Equivalent examination in any combination with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks from recognized boards by UGC/university .
For details and information on eligibility, please click here.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to fill in the form given at the end of the Prospectus. The Prospectus can be obtained by the Candidates from the Office of AIFD Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077, through requisition along with a crossed demand draft for Rs 550/- (which includes Rs.50/- as postal charges) in favour of ARMY INSTITUTE OF FASHION and DESIGN payable at Bangalore. Money order/Cheque/Postal order will not be accepted.
- Prospectus is also available at the Institute, Army Headquarters (AWES) and all the Command Headquarters (AWES) on payment of demand draft of Rs 500/-.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling in their application form. Application forms duly completed in all respects along with relevant certificates documents should reach the Principal. Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077 latest by 15 Mar 2013 for UG and 30 May 2013 for PG. A late fee of Rs.100/- by 25 Mar 2013 for UG and 15 June 2013 for PG Courses.
Note: Students downloading the forms from website will have to attach a draft of Rs 500/- along with the application form towards candidateship for WAT/CAT.
WAT will consist of 100 marks objective type test items to be responded to by the candidates in the allocated duration of three hours. The test will have the following components:-
- Intelligence and Reasoning Test.
- General Awareness Test.
- English Language Competency and Comprehension Test.
- The medium of the test shall be English only.
- The sample Question Paper is given at Appendix 'A'.
- No negative marking will be done.
- Last date for receipt of application form: March 15, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of application form (With late fee of Rs.100/-): March 25, 2013.
- Written Admission Test (WAT) for UG only: April 20, 2013.
Contact Numbers: Tel. 020 – 26102255