Applications are invited for registration as Private Candidates for B.A./B.Com. Degree (Annual) Examinations to be held in 2012- 2014
Institute: University of Kerala
(In the Order of SL.No., Name of Examinations, Fee For Registration, Fee For Affiliation)
- B.A./B.Com. (Whole) Rs. 450/- Rs. 300/-
- B.A./B.Com. (II & III Year Only), B.A. Hindi- Part I and Part II Rs. 300/- Rs. 300/-
- B.A./B.com. (III Year Only) Rs. 150/- Rs. 300/-
- B.A. /B.Com. Optional change/Additional Language change Rs. 150/- Rs. 300/-
- For Matriculation Rs. 100/-
- For Eligibility Certificate Rs. 200/-
- For Recognition Rs. 300/-
Candidates can remit the fees either at University Cash Counter or “Friends/Janasevakendrams” of Kollam, Alappuzha and Thiruvananthapuram or by Demand Draft at the SBI/ SBT or the District Co-Operative bank drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Kerala, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. (In the case of DDs, add Rs. 10/- as service charge. In the case of downloaded application add Rs.10/- each additionally)
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala/Pre-Degree Examination of this University or an examination recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should choose only those combinations of subjects, involving no practicals, offered in the Colleges affiliated to the University of Kerala.
- Candidates who have passed the Sahithyacharya Examination conducted by the Kerala Hindi Prachar Sabha and Pre-Degree Examination of Kerala University or any other examination recognized as equivalent, thereto, by the University can register as Private candidates for B.A Hindi – Part I and Part II in two sittings. They can choose only Hindi as Part II. Such candidates should have completed 3 years after passing the Pre- Degree examination or an examination recognized as equivalent by the University, prior to the II Year B.A Part I and Part II examination.
- Regular/Private Registered candidates who have registered/appeared for First/Second Year examination of B.A/ B.Com. and have discontinued shall be permitted to register for II & III Year/III Year only respectively.
- Candidates who have passed the B.A/B.Sc. Degree Examinations of Kerala University can register for Optional change to B.A. with a different set of optional subjects and to B.Com. Part III.
- Candidates who have passed part I & II of B.A./ B.Sc. Examinations, but failed in Part III shall be permitted to register for Optional change to B.A. with a different set of Optional Subjects. B.A. students should have registered/appeared for Final Year Examination.
- Candidates who are not matriculates of this University should apply for matriculation in the prescribed form remitting the fee.
- Candidates who have passed an examination other than the Pre-Degree Examination of Kerala University should apply for recognition in the prescribed form with fee. They should also forward the Migration Certificate from the University/Board from where they have passed the qualifying examination. Candidates from Calicut University need not apply for recognition. Candidates who have passed the H.S.E/ V.H.S.E of Govt. of
How to apply: Application for Registration, Matriculation, Recognition, Eligibility Certificate etc. can be obtained either from the Forms Section at the University Office, Thiruvananthapuram – 34 or from the District/Taluk Information Centres of the University of Kerala. If the application form is to be recieved by Post, the request form should be accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope and the cost of application form paid by way of Kerala University pay-in-slip or Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Kerala from SBI/ SBT/ DCB Branches. The request should be addressed to the Section officer, Forms Section, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 034.
Last Date For Submission Of Applications:
Without fine: September 30, 2011
With fine of Rs. 100/-: October 15, 2011
With Super fine of Rs. 500/-: October 25, 2011
With Penalty of Rs. 1000/-: October 31, 2011
Click here to view details
Address: University of
Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 034
Phone: (471) 2305738, 2305994, 2306422