Age limit: There is no upper age limit for admission to B. Ed. Courses.
Method Subjects: English, Bio. Science, Physics, Chemistry, Math., Geography, History, Work Education, Computer Education are available and the offer of admission will be given as per availability of seats and subjects of the College concerned.
How to Apply:
The information brochure and the applications forms for Common Entrance Test to be held under Dibrugarh University for admission to B.Ed. programme is available and one can obtain it from the Deputy Registrar (Academic) office of the university on payment of a nominal fee of Rs.100 only. The forms can also be obtained from the Website of Dibrugarh University and in that case the filled up forms must be forwarded or submitted with a Demand Draft of the required fee
Application form along with the Information Brochure can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Dibrugarh University on payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred)
A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally which will carry a maximum of 70 marks. The career performance will carry maximum of 30 marks on the basis of the percentage secured in the HSLC, HSSLC and in the First Degree Examination.
List of B.Ed Colleges in Assam which accepts CET Entrance Test:
At present the B.Ed Course is offered by the following institutions affiliated to (recognised by) Dibrugarh University :
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat
- Lakhimpur P.G.T.College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- Chandrakanta Hazarika College, Dibrugarh (* Subject to the clearance from NCTE)
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria, District Lakhimpur.
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
Duration of B.Ed Course: The Colleges offers One Year Secondary Teacher Education Programme known as B.Ed.
Fee for B.Ed Course: Fee for the various courses in Government/Aided colleges will be as fixed / approved by the Government, from time to time. The details of fee structure for the various courses will be published before the commencement of option registration.
Contact AddressDibrugarh UniversityRajabheta.Dibrugarh - 786 004Assam