How to Apply:
There will be a separate application for each college to apply. The candidates interested to join a specific college, can go the college website and download the application from the website and send it to the respective colleges according to their due dates.
Each college selects the candidate according to the merit in their eligibility process i.e 10+2+3. Each candidate selected will have a personal interview and then they would be admitted if they passed in the interview.
List of B.Ed Colleges in Orissa:
- Namitadevi Special B.Ed College
- Utkalmani Gopabandhu College OF Teacher Education
- Kabi Samrat Upendra Bhanja College OF Teacher Education
- Goverment Teachers' Training College
- Hindi Teacher's Training Institute
- District Institute of Education and Training
- D.A.V. College of Teacher Education
- Berhampur Government Primary Teachers Training Institute
- B.J. Training College
- Anandpur Anchalika Training College
- Radhanath Institute of Advance Studies
- Dibakar Patnaik Institute of Advanced Study in Education
- College of Teacher Education
Duration of B.Ed Course: The Colleges offers One Year Secondary Teacher Education Programme known as B.Ed.
Fee for B.Ed Course: Fee for the various courses in Government/Aided colleges will be as fixed / approved by the Government, from time to time. The details of fee structure for the various courses will be published before the commencement of option registration.