University Name: Gauhati University, Guwahati
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech): As per CEE (Assam) norms
- B.S. (4 yrs) Medical Biotechnology: 10+2 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Biotechnology having at least pass marks in each subject with minimum 60% of marks in 10+2 final exam.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent in the concerned branch
- M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Technology: M.Sc. (El.Sc./ECT/Instr.) or B.Tech./B.E. in Elect. and Commn./ Instrumentation /Electrical
- M.Tech. in Information Technology: BE/BTech in CSE/IT/ECE/ MCA /M.Sc.- IT/M.Sc.-CS/ M.Sc.-Maths and Computing or equivalent
For details and information on eligibility, please click here.
How to apply:
- Application forms may also be downloaded from the university website: http://www.gauhati.ac.in/
- The application form and the prospectus can be obtained from the Institute of Science and Technology-GU and GU Information Center, WUS Building, Ambari, Guwahati-1 at the cost of Rs. 300/-.
- The application form can also be obtained by post by sending a requisition letter accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of 'IST, Gauhati University' and payable at Guwahati and a self-addressed envelope of 25 cm X 31 cm size with postage stamp of Rs. 25/- to the university.
Last date for submitting completed application forms: Saturday, June 30, 2012.