Central University of Jammu (CUJ) announces admissions to MA/ MSc programmes for 2011-2012.
1. MA English (Comparative Literature)
2. MA/ M Sc Applied Mathematics
3. MA Economics
Duration: 4 semesters
Reserved seats: Scheduled Caste - 15%, Scheduled Tribe - 7.5%, Other Backward Classes - 27% and Physically Challenged Persons - 3%
Annual fee: Rs. 3750
- You must be a graduate and obtained a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC, ST and persons with disability categories) or equivalent grade from a recognized University.
- For MA English: Graduate with English literature as one of the subjects.
- For MA/ MSc Applied Mathematics: Graduate with Mathematics/Applied Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- For MA Economics: Graduate with Economics as one of the subjects.
Selection process: On the basis of marks obtained in the graduation level and the concerned subject.
How to apply: Click here to download the application form
SEND the complete application form along with DD of Rs. 500 of any nationalised/ scheduled bank drawn in favour of OSD Administration, Central University of Jammu, payable at Jammu through post (registered/speed/courier) to the below address.
Application deadline: September 20, 2011 (by 4pm)
37, C/C, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180 004
(J&K State, India)
Phone: (191) 2459774