University Name: Kerala Private Medical College Management Association (KPMCA), Kerala
Age Limit: 17 years
- Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in physics, chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination;
- Must have come in the merit list prepared as a result of competitive entrance examination by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the competitive entrance examination conducted by the Association;
- In respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes or other backward classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above
For details and information on eligibility, please click here.
How to apply:
- The Prospectus can be downloaded from the Official Website of the Association www.kpmcma.net.
- Send the filled-in application shall be submitted along with all the required certificates duly attested and with a Demand Draft for a sum of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) drawn in favour of the Kerala Private Medical College Management Association, payable at Calicut, to the Controller of Examination, Office of the Kerala Private Medical College Management Association, Malabar Medical College Campus, Modakallur.P.O, Atholi, Kozhikode -693315.
Last date for submitting filled in application forms: May 29, 2012
Contact Numbers: Tel. 0496-2701880