Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) was established in compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court in response to a public interest litigation in 1993. The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act 1860, funded jointly by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Government of NCT of Delhi.
Institute: Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi
Entrance Exam: M.Phil Clinical Psychology Examination 2011
Programme: M.Phil Clinical Psychology
Stipend: Selected candidates will be considered for stipend payments @Rs 5000/- per month.
Eligibility: Candidates must have completed regular MA/ M.Sc in Psychology/ Applied Psychology/ Cognitive Science/ Clinical Psychology from the recognized University with minimum of 55% aggregate
- Rs. 1000/- for General, In-service and Foreign National candidates. For reserved candidates application fee will be RS. 600/-.
- The application fee is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour Registrar, University of Delhi. It should be enclosed with the application.
- The other documents required to be enclosed with the application are: (a) 01 recent passport size photograph, (b) attested copies of mark sheet, degree certificate of the claimed qualification and (c) work experience.
- Application received without application fee or other aforesaid documents will not be considered.
How to apply: Application completed in all respects should be sent the Director, IHBAS Post Box No 9520, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095
- The last date of submission of application is: July10, 2011.
- Date of Entrance Examination: August 28, 2011
- Date of Interview – August 29 - 30, 2011
Click here to view details
Address:IHBASPost Box No 9520, Jhilmil, Dilshad GardenDelhi-110 095, India
Phone: 22114021, 22114029, 22114023