University Name: Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
Programmes: Ph.D programs
- Masters Degree in relevant discipline with 55% marks in aggregate. (Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates.)
- Applicants who have valid course Score of high level in any of the relevant National Eligibility Tests like JRF,GATE/NET of UGC/CSIR and SLET of the State, may be given preference as decided by the Dean of the concerned faculty.
For details and information on eligibility, please click here.
How to apply:
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the university website: http://www.jodhpurnationaluniversity.com/
- Application form for entrance test January 2013 (W) must be submitted to Registrar on or before January 20, 2013, along with a D.D for Rs. 1100/- towards application fee and D.D. for Rs.5000/- towards processing fee payable at par at Jodhpur, in favor of 'Jodhpur National University.
- Applications received after January 20, 2013 shall not be considered for entrance test winter, 2013 (W); however these may be carried over to the entrance test summer 2013 on the specific request of the applicants.
Selection Through written test and/or interview. At the time of interview, Doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interests/areas.
- Last date for submission of application for entrance test: January 20, 2013.
- Date of entrance examinations: January 31, 2013.
Contact Numbers: Tel. 180002009933