University Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Exam: TISS Bachelors Admission Test (TISS-BAT) 2013
Programmes: Integrated B.A-M.A programs in Social Sciences
Age Limit: Candidate should be less than 23 years of age at the time of appearing for the Bachelors Admission Test, as on May 12, 2013. Applications from candidates over this age will not be entertained.
Intake Limit: The total intake is 180 seats with 60 seats for each of the Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad campuses of TISS.
- Students should have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in any subject stream from a Recognised Board.
- Candidates who have appeared for their 12th class or Intermediate final exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Final pass result should be produced at the time of joining the programme, if selected.
For details and information on eligibility, please click here.
How to apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply for the programme only through an online process by visiting our website www.campus.tiss.edu on or before 10th April 2013.
- Application fees of Rs. 1020 can be paid online through Credit card/Debit Card/ Online transaction.
- Candidates who prefer to pay by cash will have to pay the same in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) using the deposit challan that will appear when the candidate makes 'cash' as the choice of payment. Pease note that in case of payment by cash deposit in an SBI branch, the SBI will charge Rs. 50/‐ as their processing fee for each deposit which has to be paid separately and is not a part of the application fees.
- Payments made via demand draft, pay order or any made other than the above modes is not acceptable and the application will be rejected. No communication to this effect will be sent to such candidates.
The entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration and the total marks will be 100.
- Part - A will be a 60 minute test with multiple choice questions on current affairs, social awareness and logical and analytical reasoning, carrying 60 marks.
- Part –B will be a written test with a set of descriptive questions in English. Candidate is expected to write two short answers in 30 minutes carrying 40 marks. It is compulsory for the candidates to attempt both the parts.
- Last date to receive online application: Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
- Last date for physical receipt of application form: Monday, April 15, 2013.
- Date of TISS-BAT 2013 online test: Sunday, May 12, 2013.
Contact Numbers: Tel. 022 40110457