This is a discussion on BA LLB vs BBA LLB ? Whats the difference and which is better? within the AILET, SET, LSAT and other law exam related discussion forums, part of the Law Exams category; Hello there, so a lot of colleges seem to have the two as degree options and I wanted to seek ...
Hello there, so a lot of colleges seem to have the two as degree options and I wanted to seek answers from you guys here.
I cant make up my mind about which one to choose while filling the entrance forms since I dont really know much about either of them and was hoping you guys could help solve my doubts and hence help me decide.
1. What is the difference between BBA LLB and BA LLB?
2. Which one is better? (In terms of placements, future prospects)
3. Would selecting BBA LLB be necessary if I wanted to be a corporate lawyer?
4. Is any of the two unsafe? And is any of the two more highly regarded than the other.
Thanks for your time and replies in advance.
Really appreciate it! :)
2. Both are equally good. Ba.llb is conventional 5-year law degree and is offered in almost all the major law colleges where as BBA.LLB is offered only in a handful of colleges.
3. Not at all. NLS, NUJS does not offer BBA.LLB.